The practice provides expert skills in the dual areas of Accounting and Commercial Law.
- Application for registrations of business trade marks
- Review of commercial contracts and agreement
- Sales and purchase of Business/Franchise
Companies, trusts & partnerships
Many of these structures have significant legal advantages, as well as significant taxation benefits.
The added bonus of being an accounting and legal firm is that we are able to offer taxation and legal benefits on accounting and taxation issues.
- Acquisition of existing business structures
- Assessment of the best business structure to suit your needs
- Company formation
- Confidentiality agreements
- Discretionary trusts
- Joint venture
- Partnership agreements between individual or companies
- Self managed super funds
- Termination of business agreements
- Unit trusts
When difficult family situation require conclusion that cannot be reached amicably, we provide the following alternatives:
- Binding Financial Agreement
- Binding and Non-Binding Child Support Agreements
- De Facto Relationships
- Parenting Plans
- Property Settlement
- Urgent Child Abduction and Abuse Applications
Insolvency and Bankruptcy
We attempt to explore every possible option prior to insolvency.
Our sister company Richmond Corporation strives relentlessly to locate alternative suitable financial solutions in matters of:
- Company insolvency and liquidation
- Individual voluntary and involuntary bankruptcy
- Response to statutory demands
- Voluntary agreement and receivership
- Voluntary and involuntary winding up applications
Power of Attorney & Appointment of Enduring Guardian
People are often responsible for looking after their parents for a larger period than their own children.
We understand the different requirements in this area. We are more than happy to attend nursing homes, private homes or wherever our assistance is required.
- Appointment and revocation of Enduring Power of Attorney
- Appointment and revocation of Enduring Guardian
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Registration of Power of Attorney with Dept of Lands
Wills, Probate and Administrations
This is an area of law, which introduces many of our clients to our firm and one that we have a depth of experience in.
As estates can often be quiet modest, we appreciate that fees in this area need to be as competitive as possible.
- Administration of estates
- Drafting Wills - De facto, married and blended families
- Estate planning
- Family provision claims